Brayden B

I was so excited when Drew contacted me about her son's first birthday invitations because she's pretty much up to anything when it comes to creativity, being such a creative person herself. She's such a talented photographer, being the master mind behind our family portraits back in October, she's amazing! But she's also a really good friend.

Drew and Chuck both went to UCLA, and are really big UCLA fans of course. So when it came to choosing a theme for Brayden's first birthday, I don't think it was much of a debate for them. I knew that they had season tickets for the football season so I thought what a perfect theme for the invitations!! A Brochure and a ticket, in a cute first birthday party kind of way. I asked Drew if they had an old ticket stub laying around and she brought it right over... with one stipulation... she needed it right back because that was the ticket stub from when UCLA beat USC!! :) I scanned a copy of it, and immediately gave it back!

Here is the final product. A baby blue pocket folder, with a 'brochure' stitched in with UCLA yellow thread, and a matching ticket to top it off tucked away in the pocket on the back cover. Overall though, I think the photos of cute little Brayden make the whole invitation. He's such a happy little boy!! Whenever I see him, he's smiling from ear to ear.


Happy Birthday Brayden!

No comments: