{{Baby Announcement}} - Baby Gracie Lee

Well, I wanted to save this one for my little sister's unborn baby... but when Nicole called me and said that she wanted something that make people say WOW! I knew that I just had to use it. I guess the challenge is on to find one even cuter than this to debut my unborn niece. Nicole is a long time friend, we actually went to High School together and we played softball together in Bobby Sox! HEHE. She already has 2 kids and Gracie Lee is her baby, even though her son is only 17 months. Her oldest is adorable, her son is the most peaceful kid that I have ever ran across, and her little girl is one TINY cute thing! She was the smallest at only a light 6 pounds. Her hands and feet are the tiniest things you've ever seen.

Congratulations Nicole and the addition to your family, and Thank You! for thinking of me for this special event!!!

No comments: