Momtog

I'm so excited to announce the new Momtog logo. The creator of Momtog is Drew of DrewB Photography. I'm so excited for her to announce this new, and really cool, adventure!! It's a blog she has created, in honor of her son (who just so happens to be turning ONE today!), for moms who love photography. Hence, Momtog. Congratulations Drew on this new project, and thank you for trusting me with your logo!! You must stop by the Momtog Blog to check it out, and then add it to your reader... I have!! Not only is it cute, but it'll be a great resource for us moms who love photography, and carry our cameras around with us everywhere we go!!


I also created this really cute blog header, if I don't say so myself. Now, I can't take credit for all of it though because Drew is the mastermind behind the flash portion of it. I don't know anything about creating flash, I do not by any means promote my 'self' web skills. :) I'll leave that to those professionals.


Now go get our your cameras and start taking photos of your little ones... even if you already have a million photos of them like I do. You can never have enough pitcures! HEHE

Oh yeah... and I can forget to say Happy Birthday to little Brayden!! Who's the whole inspiration for this new project!! Happy Birthday Brayden

1 comment:

Ashley Rose said...

Your work is fab Jamie! Heard about you through Drew :)
fwi: on the top of the blog announcements and designs are spelled wrong :( - just letting you know!!! :)