Holiday 2008

Just a quick little post to tell you that I am no longer taking new Holiday Card orders for this year. We are leaving on the 11th for a much needed vacation and will not be returning until the 18th. However, since I am not taking orders as long as I have in the past, I have created a few templates over the weekend for quick ordering. I will be taking orders for any of these 6 templates until this Saturday, December 6th. All cards will be printed and in the mail/UPS by the morning of the 11th (depending on when you placed your order). The colors can be changed to match your photos... if you would like. Layouts may not be changed... that's why they are templates. :)

The size is 5 x 7, and the price is $1.59 each (which includes white envelopes). If you would like to place an order for any of these templates, send me an email to jamieb@sodivinedesigns.com. The information that I'll need is:

(1) Template No.
(2) Photos
(3) Color Changes... if required
(4) Your last name
(5) All the names of your family members.... the ones that you want on the card, of course.

Happy December everyone!!!! Can you believe that it's already December?



Template #1

Template #2

Template #3
Template #4

Template #5

Template #6

No comments: